Fish Oil Capsules
- A balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils.
- Mix of fish, borage and flax oils.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.
YFT Fish Oil is a premium blend of Omega 3, 6 and 9, fatty acids which are derived from fish, flaxseed and borage oils. These essential fats are required for several physiological functions and need to be part of our diet as the body cannot make them on its own.
Omega 3 consists of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. It also includes ALA (Alpha-linolenic Acid), which fish naturally convert to the all-important EPA and DHA, but our bodies can only convert small amounts.
Omega 6 is made up from Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linolenic Acid, and can be found in several oils and nuts.
Omega 9 can naturally be found in food which contains Oleic Acid such as nuts and oils.
The ratio between these fatty acids is very important, especially the one between Omega 3 and Omega 6. Solgar Omega 3-6-9, with its 3 a day dosage, provides a higher ratio of omega-3 oils, both from fish and flax, which are complimented by the high quality omega-6s from borage and flax oils, as well as omega-9s in the form of oleic acid, also from flax oil.
Your Fitness Tools Fish Oil
Your Fitness Tools Omega 3,6 & 9 capsules contains a balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils, including EPA, DHA and ALA. A mix of fish, borage and flax oils are used to provide Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 in one convenient daily supplement.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial Effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (1 softgel).
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels at 2g daily (12 softgels).
Adults, take 1-3 soft gels daily, preferably with a meal.
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding take 4 soft gels daily, under the supervision of your medical practitioner, for the beneficial effects.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
One softgel typically provides:
Fish Oil 420mg
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 180mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 83.3mg
Linoleic Acid (LA) 177mg
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 76mg
Oleic Acid (OA) 100mg
Borage Oil 400mg
Flaxseed Oil 341mg
Vitamin E 3.3mg a-TE (28% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Allergy Advice: any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, crustaceans and sulphites.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.