Be better than average

Be better than average

Let’s face it, no one wants to be average. Average is so boring and doesn’t get to enjoy the finer things in life.Only about 2% of people enjoy the finer things in life. The other 98% are stuck at an average or mediocre level or worse. Why is that? It’s because people...

read more